Love of Red

Hello sweethearts :)
I know it has been three days since I last posted but I am terribly busy these days and have trouble in putting them in order!!
So this is the look that I wore yesterday.The Jacket is new and because I couldn't choose which colour to buy,I ended up buying the red one and my husband bought the green one as a present,yayyyy!! He loves me ;)

Selam canlarımmm :)
Biliyorum son yazımın üstünden üç gün geçti fakat şu günlerde kafamı kaşıyacak vakit bulamıyorum,ve işleri sıraya koymakta inanılmaz güçlük çekiyorum!!
Neyse,dünkü giydiklerimi yolluyorum..Ceketim yeni ve o renk mi olsun yoksa bu renk mi karar veremediğim için Kırmızı olanı ben aldım,yeşil olanı da eşim :D



20130310-233056.jpg

What I was wearing ;

Jacket : LC Waikiki
Boyfriend Jeans : Zara
Top : present from mum
Booties : Deichmann
Necklace : Sultans of Harem
Turtleneck Top : Koton
Bag : Galeries Lafayette ( from the tour of Paris )



20130310-233531.jpg

Ne Giymişim ;

Ceket : LC Waikiki
Jeans : Zara
Üst : Annem'den hediye
Botlar : Deichmann
Kolye : Sultans of Harem
Boğazlı üst : Koton
Çanta : Galeries Lafayette ( Paris gezisinden anı )



20130310-233809.jpg

Bu da yeşil olanı ;


20130310-233915.jpg
This is the green one :) Can't wait to wear :D

Love <3

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

#3

Life is a game,try to participate!!