Floral Again ^_^

Hi there!!
I'm out of breath because of the hot and humid weather here..It gives pain a bit as you cannot move properly :( Anyways..No matter how hot it is,I'm taking the advantages of my summer holiday - can't wait to get into the sea wuut wuuuut!!
Here is my previous photos again,I really love that floral dress... Hope you like it ;)









Selam!! 
Hava o kadar sıcak ki nefes alamıyorum!! Bazen aşırı nem ve sıcak acı verici oluyor,yerinizden kıpırdayamıyorsunuz...Yine de tatildeyim ve bunun keyfini çıkarmaya fena halde niyetliyim :) 
Bırakın beni denize gideceğim!!
Yine geçen günlerden fotoğraflarım..Bu çiçekli elbiseyi seviyorum,rahat ve güzel :) Umarım hoşunuza gider :)

What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Dress // Elbise : H&M
Clutch // El Çantası : Collezione
Flats // Babetler : Local Store - Mum's present ( Annemin hediyesi )
Sunnies // Güneş Gözlükleri : Mango

Love <3








Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

#3

Life is a game,try to participate!!