( Had My Soul Back )

Hi sweethearts :)
There is always a soul in having chat with friends and shopping!! I had chat with my two BFFs ( One became my twin,other became my sister ;) ) and while I was doing this,I was shopping at the same time hehee :)) Gosh,I've bought tones of beautiful stuff in Sales!! I love this season,yayyy!!
Now that the Schools are closed,the summer has come officially ( one must be idiot not understand it by looking at the weather,sorry :/ ) I can take care of my blog without any reason ;)
I'll post the new stuff so soon but before it,I want to post hundreds (!!!) of style posts that have been waiting for weeks...
Here is one of my daily outfits ( I'm really obsessed with dots and stripes :D )...Hope you like it ;)

Selam periler :)
Dostlarla sohbet etmek ve alışveriş yapmak her zaman insana heyecan verir,ruh katar!!Ben de bugün biri yıllar içinde ikiz haline geldiğimiz,diğeri artık kardeşim olan iki can dostum ile konuştum ve bunları yaparken eş zamanlı alışveriş halindeydim hehee :)) Tanrım,indirimden komik fiyatlara o kadar tatlı ciciler edindim ki,yorgunluğum dahi gevşek sırıtışıma mani değil şuanda!! 
En yakın zamanda yeni cicileri göstereceğim,bu molaya gerçekten de ihtiyacım varmış- son dönem olaylardan müthiş yıprandık hepimiz-ancak önce yığın halinde biriken stil postlarımı hazırlamalıyım...
Her daim takıntım olmuş olan puantiyeler ve çizgiler hala takıntım olmaya devam ediyorlar...Umarım hoşunuza gider :)

Love <3











What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Blouse // Bluz : LC Waikiki ( old )
Pants // pantolon : Mango ( old )
Flats // Babetler : Vesta ( old )
Necklace // Kolye : Koton ( old )
Sunglasses // Güneş Gözlüğü : Mango
Bag // Çanta : Local Store - from Adana









Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

#3