Maya The Bee

Hello sweethearts!!
I opened up my eyes to a shiny bright summer weekend and feel the whole beauty of it ;)
I generally buy the shoes first,then find something which goes matchy - matchy with them and sometimes to find anything so takes years - not joking!! - 
I bought - let's say my husband bought - these funny Flats because I love them as I don't have that shade of yellow ( they're also self-striped ).And they remind me Maya the bee ;)
Such fun!!
The first thought of combining them was a bit different but because it is again a casual day - nothing extraordinary - and the heat hits you terribly,I chose to wear my favourite shorts to make the look appropriate for the place I live in ;)
So what is your opinion?? Do you like it or not ?? 
Waiting for your comments ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!! <3


Selam Güzellikler!!
Cıvıl cıvıl bir Cumartesiye gözlerimi açtım,bütün güzelliklerini hissediyorum ;)
Kendimle ilgili küçük bir not;genelde önce ayakkabılarımı alırım.Söz konusu ayakkabıysa hiç sınır tanımam alırım,ne ile giyeceğimi ya da ne alacağımı sonra kararlaştırırım hatta bazen uyumlu birşeyler bulabilmek yıllarımı alır - çok ciddiyim!! -
Bu ayakkabılara ilk gördüğüm anda kapıldım..Hayııır muhteşem güzellikte değiller hatta komikler ( zaten bu yüzden beğendim ) ve bir de onca sarı tonundaki ayakkabının arasında bu ton yoktu,kocam sağolsun,artık o da oldu :D
Ben de kombinimi siyah ve sarı ağırlıklı yaptım ki adı Arı Maya olsun,şanım vız vız yürüsün :p
Görüşlerinizi bekliyorum ;)
Muhteşem haftasonları!!  <3







What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

T-Shirt // Tişört : De Facto ( new season )
Shorts // Şort : Adil Işık - ADL
Flats // Babetler : Polaris ( new season )
Sunglasses // Güneş Gözlüğü : Six ( new season )
Bag // Çanta : Vesta ( old )


Love <3






Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

#3

Life is a game,try to participate!!