Friday Night Dariridariram!!

Hi sweethearts...
Because I was busy I couldn't post you anything.But now I am doing it in a quick way :)
Hope you like it ;)

Selam güzeller...
Yoğunluktan ve gezmekten post yollayamadım ama şimdilik en hızlısından bir ane yolluyorum :)
Hope you like it ;)





I bought this tank from a local shop in Alanya..This has also five more colours but I bought fluorescent green,pink and orange..They are comfy and lovely :)
Bu üstü Alanya'da bir tanıdığımızın mağazasından aldım.Toplam beş rengi daha var ama ben sadece neon yeşil,pembe ve turuncu renklerini tercih ettim :)



What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Shorts // Şort : Adil Işık
Top // Üst : Local Store - Alanya
Sandals // Sandaletler : Mango ( old )
Bag // Çanta : Deichmann

Love <3









Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

#3

Life is a game,try to participate!!