Halikarnasos Days #4

I love Marilyn Monroe...Actually I love the old Hollywood stars like Audrey Hepburn,Grace Kelly.... ( and many others :) ) but my heart beats for MM and Audrey Hepburn most..One is for my feminine side,the other is for my naive side,I think...
Mum knows how I love MM better,and she always finds interesting and lovely pieces about her for me.( but my husband knows my closet better now as he sees it full of lady-like dresses which I find alike with her style ;) )
This dress is one of them...One day,when she was in Alanya,she called me and asked whether I can wear a dress which has a huge MM print on it or not..I immediately said 'yes' and she bought it for me :D After delivering it,I kept it for the vacation and now here is my look! I didn't wear so much accessories as the dress itself is too promoting,it has a giant print + embellishments!! It is also tight and short so I just wanted to keep the look simple..I also didn't want to wear high heels because of the same reasons and preferred to go for the metallic gladiators which I find so stylish :)
Do you like the look?? How would you combine that dress?? Just share ;)
Love <3




Marilyn Monroe ve Audrey Hepburn gibi eski Hollywood yıldızlarına bayılırım...Ama en çok saydığım ikiliye,çünkü sanıyorum Marilyn benim kadınsı yönüme,Audrey ise daha hassas olan yönüme hitap ediyor :)
Annem,benim Marilyn Monroe'ya olan sevgimi  ( sürekli bana onunla ilgili parçalar bulur ),dolabımdaki hanım hanımcık elbiseleri gören eşim ise Audrey'e olan sevgimi daha iyi bilir...
Bu elbise bana annemin hediyesi :) Üstünde devasa bir MM kafası ve boncuklar olduğu için ( ayrıca dar ve kısa ) elbise yeterince dikkat çekici,bu yüzden fazladan aksesuar kullanıp elbiseyi boğmak istemedim...Düz gladyatör sandaletlerle kombinledim hem rahat,hem de benim zevkime uygun olsun diye...Umarım hoşunuza gitmiştir...Siz olsanız nasıl kombinlersiniz?? Hadi paylaşın ;)
Sevgilerrrrr...Öpücükler <3






What I was wearing // Ne giymişim ;

Dress // Elbise : Local Store / Alanya
Gladiator Sandals // Sandaletler : Flo
Bag // Çanta : Mudo Accessories

Stay tuned...












Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

Life is a game,try to participate!!