The Wall

Hello everyone!!
The lyrics of 'The Wall' by Pink Floyd were on my ears all day :) so here is the heading just like the name of that beautiful and timeless song..
It's been more than a year since I last wore those pants.I found them in the darkest corner of my closet.Loose and Teal..And I think there is no need to tell that they're also comfy :)It's the same for my mint jumper and gray overknee boots..I'm obsessed with heels these days...I only hope that it won't rain tomorrow,I want to wear the others :D





20130123-213846.jpg

20130123-213936.jpg

Merhabalar!!
Tüm gün kulaklarımda Pink Floyd'dan 'The Wall' çaldı durdu..Benim de #1 çekim mekanım bu duvarın önü olduğu için,sanırım postun nereden geldiğini açıklamama gerek yok ;)
Bugünkü giysilerimin çoğu en az bir yıllık..Dolabımın derinliklerinden,nereden aklıma geldiyse,çıkarasım geldi.İyi de oldu hani oldukça rahat bir gün geçirdim..Bu aralar yüksek ökçelere,özellikle rahat olanlara fena halde takmış durumdayım.Bütün ayakkabıları indirip teker teker denedim dersem,mübalağa ettiğimi düşünmeyin sakın.Yaptım gerçekten!!
Umarım yağmur yağmaz,yağmurda topuklularla yürümek cehennem ızdırabı çünkü!!




20130123-220111.jpg

20130123-220213.jpg

20130123-220229.jpg

I was wearing; LC Waikiki Pants and Jacket ( Pantolon ve Ceket ) / Tiffany Jumper ( Kazak ) / Koton Boots ( Çizmeler ) / Mango Bag ( Çanta ) / Koton Mint Matryoshka Doll Earrings ( Mint Yeşili Matruşka Küpeler )

Stay tuned.

Love <3

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

Life is a game,try to participate!!