Urban Leopard

Here we start the new week... Good day with humid weather,I feel energy in my veins that's why I chose to wear some Blue with leopard print :)
There are two weeks left to finish the lessons and go for Mid-term Holiday in here so I am really unable to stop myself from planning 'what-to-do's for it :D a big fat Yey!! :D
I wear my loose Mango Pants that I bought in October and still regretting why not the White one??
Completed it with the new blue jumper I purchased from the sales on LC Waikiki.. All of this are just for my new Zara Booties - I adore'em so much that I really couldn't help myself wearing them..
I actually like the look but the most important thing is what you think about it??



20130114-155508.jpg

20130114-155527.jpg

Herkese merhabaaaa!!
Yeni hafta,yeni ürünler (yaşasın indirimler!!) :D
Bu hafta nispeten biraz daha rahatım sevgili periler..İşi-gücü-koşuşturmayı oldukça hafiflettim,artık ara tatil gelsin diye bekliyorum.. Söz konusu tatil olunca da ayrı bir heyecan,enerji doluyorum!!



20130114-155954.jpg

Bugün gayet rahat bir şekilde karşınızdayım.. İndirimlerden edindiğim yeni cicileri ( ki dolaplarım artık alarm veriyor :-S ) kullanmak inanılmaz zevkli.. Her zaman iki dirhem bir çekirdek olmuyor tabii,bugün dolabımın en bol pantolonunu giymeyi tercih ettim sırf yeni botçuklarımı giyebileyim diye ( malum buaralar pek dar giyemiyoruz..Bende de ortası yok!) İşkenceydi doğrusu,üstelik neden beyazını almadım da yine elim siyaha gitti diye hala hayıflanıyorum :-S
Neyse umarım hoşunuza gitmiştir :)



20130114-160723.jpg

What I was wearing / Ne giymişim ;

Coat / Kaban : Benetton (old)
Pants / Pantolon : Mango
Boots / Botlar : Zara
Jumper / Kazak : LC Waikiki
Scarf / Şal : Zara
Beret / Bere : Mode Line
Bag / Çanta : Mango
Earrings / Küpeler : Mio Accessories ( Işıklar )

Love <3

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

DWC Cosmetic ♡ Kiss Proof Likit Mat Ruj Serisi

YOKO Sivilce ve Akne Bakım Ürünleri

Life is a game,try to participate!!